These are a cheat code for everyday carry and travel: use them as pouches to store your cables and tech accessories, as a dopp kit for your toiletry or to carry your EDC tools: basic internal organization makes it easy to reach your stuff and the loops on the bottom allow you to carry additional gear using shock cord or paracord.
These pouches are great both when combined to a main bag and as a standalone companion for your adventures: hang them into our ATD2 Backpack, ATD1 Backpack or ARB Tote Bag using our Pouch Link to keep your stuff secured but at hand when traveling to your destination, then quickly turn them into a sling bag adding a Modular Shoulder Strap once arrived (not included).
The angle formed by the strap attachments makes the sling comfortable to be carried both cross body and at the waist, as a fanny pack.
* Large (15x25x5cm / 6x10x2') - 190g
* Small (10,5x20x5cm / 4x8x2') - 100g
- Dimension Polyant Xpac X21 outer fabric
- 210d, DWR treated and PU coated High Tenacity Nylon liner with contrast color.
- 5mm thick Evazote 50 padding on Large model's back panel
- HT nylon webbing
- YKK zippers
- Made in Italy.